Saturday, November 10, 2007

My first blog





Hi everyone!!


This is very exciting!


I have finally followed in my sisters' footsteps (Becky and Sarah) and gotten my family blog site up and running. I feel soooooo techy right now! It comes just in time, since we will be moving to Wisconsin at the end of January so we will be able to keep everybody updated on what's going on in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin (that's the town that we are moving to).


I would like to backtrack a little bit into this week. It was a very exciting week for me career-wise. I made the trek with three schoolmates to Long Island, NY to the Veritext headquarters to be interviewed for a job and we all left there EMPLOYED!!! Even though I am still in school, I will be working two days a week (Thursdays and Fridays) in Manhattan and/or Brooklyn.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Very cool dude! Congrats on the job! Welcome to the world of blogging!

The Lingwalls said...

You're a sexy beast! Look at you! Who wouldn't hire you? Well done Rach!

Becky said...

Congrats Rach! You look so professional! We're so excited for you!